Academic Awards Program Application
Thank you for your inquiry about the CAET Academic Awards offered by CAET. Active members of CAET who are pursuing a Baccalaureate, Masters or PhD may apply to be considered for a CAET Academic Award.
- The CAET member may apply for a CAET Academic Award after their course is complete, i.e. marks are available;
- The CAET member may apply yearly as long as he/she is taking courses towards a Baccalaureate, Masters or PhD;
- Money will be awarded only if marks are provided;
- The CAET member must complete and submit the application by March 15 for any courses that were completed in the previous calendar year;
- Applications will be received by e-mail or mail to the CAET National Office;
- Applications will be reviewed by the Education Focus Group Coordinator or her/his designate using the following criteria.
- A completed application form, and selection criteria form;
- A copy of academic transcript; and
- Consent for name release (see below).
The availability of Academic Awards will depend on donations to the fund and the number of applicants.
Please mail your information to:
- 66 Leopolds Drive
- Ottawa, Ontario
- K1V 7E3
- Toll Free: 888-739-5072
- Fax: (514) 739-3035
Get the Application Form