Run by members – for the members
There has never been a more exciting time to be involved with the CAET. By joining CAET , you remain a part of a nationwide network of Enterostomal Therapy nurses who promote the highest standards of patient care in the areas of wound, ostomy and continence.
The CAET is embracing new ways of thinking, pursuit of new knowledge, and visionary leadership. The future looks exciting. We want and need all members to be actively involved in defining the future of CAET.
By becoming a member of CAET, you will have access to the benefits shown below.
- Subscription to the Link included in membership.
- Free communication vehicle worth $15.00/issue – 3 issues in per year – Total value of $45.00
- CAET Website – Members Only Section is password protected
- Easily accessible information at www.caet.ca – allows you to access CAET information not open to the general public
- CAET Communication Forums
- Networking and idea sharing via an electronic Forum – ongoing National discussion and networking
- Bilingual communication
- Access to all Canadians
- The Link on line – official publication of the CAET
- Easy access to current CAET information in the Link at www.caet.ca
- Subscription to the Peer-Reviewed JWOCN
- International recognition for CAET and access to peer reviewed articles
Experience in Governance and Leadership
- Opportunity to participate on the CAET Executive Board
- Formal nomination process to become an Executive Board Member
- Opportunity to become a Regional Director
- Opportunity to participate in CAET Core Programs
- Right to attend business meeting as a voting member
- Members have the ability to directly impact the field of ET nursing
- Diplomatic nomination process where all members have the opportunity to be elected if they choose to run
- Ability to shape the future of the CAET, attend Board meetings twice per year, and actively give input into CAET initiatives
- Operation of the CAET through member involvement – actively participate in CAET Initiatives to shape the future of Canadian ET Nursing
- Annual Members Meeting allows you to share your views and active members having voting priveldges
CAET National Networking
- Access to national network of Enterostomal Therapy Nurses
- Networking/Membership Directory updates free of charge & you can have access to update your own contact information if it changes – immediately
- Local access to regional ET groups
- Large group of contacts to share information and a support network
- Easy access to networking – Membership list worth $300.00. By-laws, Terms of Reference, and Standards of Enterostomal Therapy Nursing Practice are included
- Develop networks on a more regional/provincial geographic level
Savings on Uniforms/Lab Coats
- 10% discount on the retail price of uniforms and lab coats at Lizzy-B Uniforms or call 1-800-268-8668 and reference your CAET membership fee receipt number
- Save money on uniforms and lab coats – 10% discount
Having you as a CAET member and your involvement in CAET is extremely important for our future. Please complete the Membership Application / Renewal Form making any necessary corrections and paying particular attention to the highlighted area of the form. Remember to sign the form.
- Access to the members directory is exclusive to members and is password protected. If you have not received the password and are a member, please contact the office of the CAET by email.